Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Set Us Free

There are risks involved
step out from your comfort zone
get out into the unknown
and set yourself free

"just don't want to rock the boat"
"afraid of making a change"
"what if everything is wrong"
"I could never live that way"

how will you know if you don't make a move
stand up and step out and just say the words


You've changed my life
You've made me whole
Taken me places I never thought I'd go
Without You here
I would be alone
But You've set me free,
You've set me free.

You've molded me
and worked so hard
Forming my steps
and leading me on
to a place of love--
a place of peace.
Now I know of Your saving grace.

You've changed my life
You've made me whole
Taken me places I never thought I'd go
Without You here
I would be alone
But You've set me free,
You've set me free.

You haven't promised there wouldn't be pain
but with You I know that I there will always be
sunshine after the rain.
I don't understand
all the things of this world
But I know that in Heaven all diseases are cured.

I pray that you change more lives
Make more people whole
Take them to places the never thought they'd go
Without You here
They are all alone
Please set them free,
I pray you set them free.

No comments:

Post a Comment